[Coco] ArduinoCoCo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 11 22:28:19 EST 2013

On Jan 22, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Boisy G. Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com> wrote:

> I've started a blog about my exploits in interfacing the Arduino to the CoCo: http://arduinococo.blogspot.com

Boisy, I have been following your progress. Quite exciting.

Have you heard of Teensy? They have a $16 board ($19 with header pins) that would be nice to have plugged in to a CoCo cartridge for expanded I/O. This is the thing I am planning on using for the CoCo keyboard interface stuff since it's tiny, cheap and very low power (and programmed like Arduino).

http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/

I also have a Duo, Leonardo and Due, but I want to try to stick with the Duo or other models available at the local Radio Shack for folks to just go down and buy (though costing more).

If you would consider it, I would be interested in knowing what it would take to hook Arduino I/O pins to a CoCo somehow -- like, if I had a breadboard and I wanted to wire something up myself. I don't suppose we have any sources of CoCo compatible breadboards these days....
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com