[Coco] The terrible Scripsit

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 17:40:38 EST 2013

The reason I didn't particularly care for Color Scripsit wasn't
because there was anything wrong with the program per se (considering
the time in which it was written -- and besides, I didn't have a disk
drive).  Even then, the Coco's 32 column screen made writing/composing
awkward.  I also used Scripsit on a Model III, which wasn't so bad.
When I eventually got a Coco 3, I switched to Word Power, which, for
its day was pretty good.

Word processors most certainly aren't by any means perfect today.  I
have plenty of frustrations with Microsoft Word...