[Coco] MESS CoCo Emulation

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Feb 10 21:16:26 EST 2013

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:22:30 +1000
"Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris Hawks said:
>
> > Watch for an article in the Coco 123 (Glenside Newsletter).
>
> I've read that article, and followed the instructions, but I can't
> seem to apply the patch. The patch programme returns an error about
> garbage in the patch input.
>
> Has anyone successfully followed Chris' article (current Coco123
> newsletter)? I'm keen to get this goung.
>
> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

	OOPPSS!! I sent the wrong file to our newsletter editor (it's
his dropbox).

	I sent Bob the correct file, and can send it to anyone that
needs it. I'll get JohnMark the correct file, so it is up on dropbox.

Christopher R. Hawks
--
[I] don't consider emacs [to be] an editor. its an overgrown
interpreter trying to be an OS that also has the side effect of having