[Coco] The Power Sword info

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 02:05:54 EST 2013

Hi Luis. Yes that is it. T&D issue 34 April 1985.
Great basic game. Playing it from the original disk image I realize how
badly the high-speed pokes were needed to make it enjoyable.
I must have added them  way back when on a coco3 because the poke65497,0 was
making my coco1 screen go crazy.
Had to edit and save another version for the coco1 with 65495,0..
Guess there is not anymore background to it besides the instructions on the
disk.
Thanks!

Charlie