[Coco] Coco game engine demo

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Tue Feb 5 05:42:55 EST 2013

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013, John Orwen wrote:

>Don't ever send another P.O.S. like that to my computer. It froze the
>screen
>Black with an icon in the middle and the only way I could restore my
>computer was Ctrl-Alt-Del to start the task manager and stop the frozen
>screen from running. I don't think this forum is the place to be sending
>any attachments like that to

I sincerely apologize for the problem it caused you. Actually I didn’t send
it consciously or intentionally. I did a : ) (no space) and windows live
mail shows a smiley.

I had assumed (wrongly) that it would not appear on the list as a graphic
but as the : ) characters. It appeared in my list email just now as an
optional attachment which just showed the .PNG smiley.

Lesson learned, won’t happen again. I've switched it to plain text to be
sure :)

Jason