[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo -> PC Redux

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 01:12:52 EST 2013

test my cocodskutil

Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela