[Coco] Coco game engine demo

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sun Feb 3 14:08:43 EST 2013

I do build the screen by rows as you scroll vertically.  The problem is that I
run out of address space.  The graphics aperature is big (almost 256k)
because: I'm using 256-byte rows for quality and speed, and there are 4
screens: two pairs for double buffering, and each pair is for even/odd to get
single byte horizontal scrolling.  So there's only 256k of address space to
scroll through, and with 256-byte lines that ends up being about 1k rows.

Richard