[Coco] Ethernet Port Cartridge for the Coco 3

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:00:28 EST 2013

Implementing UDP is nearly as difficult as TCP, well probably 90% or
so..  You still need the same underlying stack and whatnot.

I think a good approach would be to use something like this:

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9471?

Cheap, and it provides a decent TCP/IP stack in hardware and connects
to the ethernet/wifi interface.  So you'd just have to communicate
between coco and the tcp controller at a high level.

-Aaron