[Coco] Coco game engine demo

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sun Feb 3 09:21:04 EST 2013

Hi Richard,

>If anyone is seriously interested in using my engine for your own game, please
>let me know. I may release the source code under the GPL at some point in the
>future, and I'm willing to work out a licensing deal if someone wants to make
>a closed-source game to sell.

Sorry to say but I have done this before. I’ve also done 1 pixel horizontal scrolling which uses 4 pages.

Just had to let you know because if you see my demos or future demos, you don’t think I used your idea without giving you credit.

I’ve started a website to share all this info freely with the community to use anyway they wish, should someone someday find it useful. This will likely also include source code.

Sorry if my message format is non-standard. I’ve not posted to the list in a long time and don’t know the correct procedure.

Jason