[Coco] Composite Video Mod for CoCo1

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 06:43:37 EST 2013

Hi,

As translation slowly progresses (
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Koen_Vaartjes_Video_Mod), I
realized that these are actually only mounting instructions, not so much
assembly instructions. It is just a manual that accompanied the readily
assembled card kit. However, it does some schematics, but not very
detailed, i.e. you can see the components, but not the connections.

Still useful? Or should I try to remove the card and makes some pictures so
the connections are made clear? I am not that very well-versed with
electronics...

Cheers,
Fedor