[Coco] COCO Robot update.

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 2 01:50:40 EST 2013

Steven,
I was going over some old emails from the coco list and found this.  How far
are you along with your Coco Robot?  I'd like to see all the things you've
come up with so far.  It sounds very interesting.  By the way, did you get
your robot's led eyes blinking?  If not, you might try a simple free running
multivibrator circuit.  Basically, it two transistors with the output of
each folded back on the other's input with some caps and resisters I expect.
I last looked at a circuit like that decades ago in high school long before
I ever got involved with digital electronics, so you might want to look it
up on the mighty internet cloud in the sky.  :)  Have fun building your
robot.  :)  I'd love to build a Johnny Five Robot or even a walking bi-ped
type of robot someday.  Happy roboting!
Kip