[Coco] 6809 assemblers (lwtools)

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Fri Feb 1 01:50:30 EST 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Richard Goedeken <
Richard at fascinationsoftware.com> wrote:

> <cut>

The output listing is 2454 lines, and my machine running 64-bit linux on a
> 3.2 ghz 4-core AMD Phenom(tm) II 955 CPU.  If the source code for lwasm is
> public I could build and run a gprof test to see what's taking most of the
> time.

Richard, I am just now starting to using lwtools.  I myself have been
building lwtools from the mercurial source repo for a while now.  Something
you could always try is adding in a -O3 for optimize code during compile.
 The lwtools mercurial source repo link is at the projects website:
http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/

He has done a great job on his project and I hope he continues for a LONG
time :D