[Coco] According to CNBC, Radio Shack may be ready to go under

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 23:40:23 EST 2013

I was talking to a couple of local RS salesmen the week before Christmas and they had just come from a big regonal sales meeting and said the word from the new CEO is that RS is going to try and regain it's roots. They said the whole meeting was about pushing the parts, toys, and non-cellphone electronics as much as possible. They also said they've been stocking less and less cellphones these days and there's a big plan to "enlarge" the back of the store once again to have more shelves and more "stuff".
I don't know if it's too late, but it sounds like the new RS CEO wants to save it and bring the old RS back.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com