[Coco] Disk Controllers

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 28 04:33:11 EST 2013

Hi Bill!
I had the same problem, so I made a 24 pin to 28 pin Eprom adapter.  I wish
I had taken a picture of one of the production versions before I sold my
last one.  I'll have to remember that before selling the next one.  :)  The
first one I built has a socket mounted on it for testing purposes so it will
be too tall to use in a controller.  I can order some more and build one for
you if you  like.  Below is a rendering of the front and back of  the PCB.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qalnj4aheg6vmm/Coco%2024-Pin%20to%2028-Pin%20Epro
m%20Adapter%20-%20Front.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmkrs390csil2u1/Coco%2024-Pin%20to%2028-Pin%20Epro
m%20Adapter%20-%20Back.png
Would you like one?  A friend of mine loved his.  He bought two of them.
Just let me know if you'd like one.  Take care my friend.
Kip