[Coco] Who did the R-RATED "Donkey Kong" hack?

John Donaldson johnab8yz at verizon.net
Fri Dec 27 19:32:10 EST 2013

Sorry, I don't remember most of the people in the club. I was the
librarian for a year then VP for a year. Nice thing about being
the librarian was I got to try out all the software first. When the new
issue of any coco mag came out. The club would buy a copy
of any new software advertised in the issue. We believed that since the
club bought the software it belonged to all the members,
so any of the members could check out the software and run in it on
their system. Never did know what happen to all that software,
manuals, and magazines when the JSC club ended. I was long gone from JSC
by that time. BTW, have you heard from Dave kelly?
When we left Houston in 1999, I sold him my original MM/1 which I had
moded to a MM/1B with the newer CPU and 8 Meg Buss/Memory board.  It
also had two SCSI Hard Drives, 2 Floppies, and a SCSI CD Drive.

John Donaldson