[Coco] DW3DOS ROM not loading NitrOS9 correctly

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:54:13 EST 2013

Additional testing:  In order to test the 'FD-502 controller reliance' idea,
I wanted to see if the .BIN version was the same.  I just went back and
copied that to a cassette, removed the FD-502 controller and CLOADM'd it.
The .BIN still boots flawlessly into NitrOS9, even without the FD-502
inserted..??????  So why doesn't the .ROM do this from the EPROM???