[Coco] Amazon.ca was CoCo book

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 08:09:40 EST 2013

Not sure about that Nick! I've been reading Boisy & Bill's book every spare
minute I have. Almost done. Once you pick the book up, it's difficult to
put back down.

------------------------------
www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum
On Dec 25, 2013 5:26 AM, "Nick Marentes" <nickma at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Boisy Pitre <boisy at ...> writes:

> There’s also a used copy on amazon.com. I suspect these are sellers who
purchased the book when it was $31,
> then resell it, but that’s just a guess.

My book is due in 2 weeks time but as a neat Christmas surprise, my
brother-in-law bought me another book just released that will add to my
reading pleasure.

"Sophistication & Simplicity - The Life and Times of the Apple II Computer"

This will be a double wammy of excitement. Two great books on classic
computers. These will keep me off the streets for awhile!   :)

Nick