[Coco] .BIN to .ROM

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 20:35:26 EST 2013

Well ROM packs are not perfect for EVERY situation of course, but I can't
imagine anything would be.  But there are many great hardwares and softwares
that, with a little tweaking, could be even better.  The FDC packs you are
talking about emulate floppy drives from SD, correct?  Sounds like DriveWire
without the cable and server in a way.  Would they allow one to select a
.ROM and emulate a EPROM on powerup?  That's one of the projects I'm working
on.  I would hate to re-invent a wheel that someone else is already
test-driving on.  But being able to emulate a EPROM with a ROM loaded from
SD, that should negate most of your points.  Just leave in the cartridge and
go, maybe swapping out the SD card if need be from time to time.