[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Dec 24 17:19:22 EST 2013

It seems the publisher's indexer was not particularly good. I've had good
ones and mediocre ones in the past, but this is clearly an unfortunate
omission for this type of book. The only thing I can think of is that there
are so many names mentioned multiple times that it wasn't practical to
include them. Not a good excuse, though...

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and