[Coco] .BIN to .ROM

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 16:38:39 EST 2013

Here's the thing.  All of the .BIN's I would be interested in doing this
with can be LOADM from disk, which should mean that they don't use cartridge
space and they were never on cartridge.  Those BIN's that used to be on
cartridge, well I just find the CCC/ROM files for those.

I just wished I knew a lot more about assembly than I do.  I figure a tiny
bootloader followed by the .BIN file data and voila.. to simple for me to
make happen I guess.