[Coco] OT: SWTPC

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:06:24 EST 2013

I have completed the filename count through the letter G. From the look of
the listing file Joel supplied, I am about halfway through counting all the
files/directories in the SWTPC collection. Some numbers for you:

A Unique filenames:  50
B Unique filenames:  20  70
C Unique filenames: 161 231
D Unique filenames: 109 340
E Unique filenames:  46 386
F Unique filenames:  52 438
G Unique filenames:  33 471

I'll be posting again when I have more done. You can view the current
listing at the SWTPC OS9 Filenames
List<http://cococoding.com/wayne/SWTPCFiles.html>page.

Wayne