[Coco] Mine arrived today also!

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Dec 23 18:28:06 EST 2013

And I've already read the first 2 chapters.  I thought it was supposed to
be autographed, but can't find them.  No biggie to me, but, that is what I
thought I was ordering when I ordered it.

And thats all I'll say, no use spoiling it for those who are still waiting
with "baited" breath.  I don't think you will be disappointed when it does
arrive.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
		-- Voltaire
         law-abiding citizens.