[Coco] Amazon.ca was CoCo book

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Dec 22 22:35:13 EST 2013

J.P.,

My guess is that it’s a very conservative estimate. You should be getting your book way before the end of January. Keep us posted.

Significant discussion about the book has yet to start since there are so many unfulfilled orders, and the ones who have the book have just gotten it and are presumably still reading it (except for Mike Rowen :). When questions and comments do start coming, there will probably be a few spoilers. We’ll do our best to manage it by prefacing the subject with a tag like SPOILER ALERT!

Best regards.
Boisy G. Pitre | Founder
Phone 337.781.3570