[Coco] My latest project

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 09:55:54 EST 2013

Bill,
You've got the right idea.The target group for this project is non/beginning/reluctant OS-9 users. So when I get the file manager, which will be the first module released, I want to see if a non-os9 user can run it with no problems. There are some modules that will be a long while in coming, but the file and boot managers are close to being finished.

I just wish I would've had the resources/finances to do this in the 80s. Maybe OS-9 would've survived with more user support.

Thanks for the support guys, it keeps me going :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com