[Coco] My latest project

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 05:55:48 EST 2013

Mark,
Thanks. I need to post the latest update but have been busy revamping the GUI to get ready for the new menu layout. This has actually been an ongoing project for about 3 years and it's taken me this long to tie it all together. The biggest hurdle was learning C. This is only my 4th or 5th major C project. I hope to have the first "demo" out by the first of the year.

I'm not really sure how to set up the RSS feeds as I've never messed with that. I wasn't sure if anyone even used RSS feeds. I may look into it.

Thanks again

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia