[Coco] RadioShack remembers the CoCo (on Google+)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 22 00:53:54 EST 2013

Le 2013-12-06 à 00:05:00, Bill Loguidice a écrit :

> It almost certainly looks like an artist rendering. As you implied,
> man-made mockups were quite common for the era, be they the back of boxes,
> magazines, or in catalogs. It's obviously quite difficult to properly
> photograph a CRT.
>> https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-YdQuXtwQ6l4/UqDbTgCuvlI/AAAAAAAAE7E/PyKmi-NNgos/w640-h635-no/d849d997-ae0c-4679-8be6-199395fb2777

Yeah, but some artist renderings look different. Some look more like
modified screenshots, like this one. Some others look like they're
hand-drawn, especially because they look like very high-res
(non-pixelated) vector graphics. But the way this particular picture
looks, it instead seems to me like a screenshot has been unreasonably
embellished.