[Coco] Clock chips

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Dec 20 15:19:26 EST 2013

Brian,

Currently my projects have a DS1307 in them.

**Might** remove  and go with a software RTC, it looses time at about 1min per 12hrs. That is terrible of course.

I do have SNTP client taking care of that issue though.... yep on a CoCo. :)

You can have four different time servers in a config file on the SD, refresh and retry intervals definable as well.

The DS1307 is cheap enough that I'll probable leave it in, in case an Internet connection is not available for a good period of time.

Also have SMTP, NO-IP Update client and Web Server as well all in 24K of code. :)

Been spending my time on the development of this firmware...need to get back to the other projects......

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com