[Coco] A hint for NitrOS-9, MPI, and "hard drive" PAK

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 19 16:23:31 EST 2013

On Thursday 19 December 2013 16:18:37 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Gene, I hope that's not the DAT board removal of the 2meg..... That
> board's directly soldered to the CPU as you well know. Hairy stuff for
> sure. If it's the memory board then no problem. I only have the 1meg
> upgrade but I know they're similar in installation, just different
> circuitry.

In my case, a socketed HD63C09E was installed at the same time, and while
the boards are connected together with less that ideal wiring, I believe it
will all unplug and lay to the side.  However if you hear disconnected
snippets of my famous 15 minute monolog drifting in and out of your dreams,
you can take it that things went aglay. :(

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The typical page layout program is nothing more than an electronic
light table for cutting and pasting documents.
         law-abiding citizens.