[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Dec 18 19:37:41 EST 2013

That's something Boisy and I are handling privately (separate from the
publisher), so unfortunately we're at the mercy of available stock to ship
back and forth. We should be able to start doing it right after Christmas
if stock levels continue on the trajectory they're on now, i.e., fully
available by the 22nd. We'll definitely let everyone know very soon, though.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and