[Coco] Take out 512K upgrade

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:59:05 EST 2013

Those two capacitors are known to be "fudge timing" caps, as far as I know
a 128k re-equipped CoCo 3 should run without much of an issue without them
once removed after a 512k RAM upgrade.

Being their purpose a dirty way to fix a slightly off clock signal, there
could be a possibility of a glitch provided the right conditions are met...
now which "right conditions"? I have no idea - not an expert in CoCo
hardware. I'd just experiment with it for a while and see how the system
behaves with 128k and those caps off. My bet is on the it-will-just-work
side :-)

-- RP