[Coco] Moving along...

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:39:22 EST 2013

congrats ! it's a steep learning curve :)

On Dec 17, 2013, at 8:20 AM, "Bill Gordon" <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

"By golly, I believe he's got it!!" - meaning ME

I finally created a bootable NitrOS-9 disk that will access Drivewire 4
WITHOUT having HDBDos anywhere around.

I know that's probably not such a feat, but for me, it's absolutely GREAT!!

My thanks to Kip Koon for his tutoring me and helping me recall everything
that I have been able to recall, even though I thought I had lost it
forever.

I know it's just a little thing, but it's a step in the right direction for
me. Now (maybe) I'll be able to answer my own questions.

Thanks for everyone's patience (and those of you who weren't, also)