[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:10:11 EST 2013

the common mistake on the gbs8200 is that people try to use the dsub15 but the 15khz rgb or cga only works through the rgbs pins instead. the dsub15 is a simple vga bypass.

On Dec 16, 2013, at 5:28 PM, Robert Hermanek <rhermanek at centurytel.net> wrote:

I also attempted the GBS8200, in my case wanted to convert a CGA signal to VGA, but couldn't get results.  So then tried RGB out of coco, no luck, so then as part of troubleshooting, took the component outs on a perfectly good DVD player, and attempted to have it convert that signal to VGA ... and it did, but pretty terrible quality.  So in the end, afraid it's in a drawer now...

-RobertH