[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:21:38 EST 2013

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> I told you it was the jamma the culprit...

I believe it.  Unfortunately, Jamma will not even discuss the issue since
I'm using the board with something other than a game machine.  This will
be the last business I ever do with them.

> non-standard video. I have a crappy GBS8200 that bounces the image
> from time to time...

I have one of those also and it's really not very good.  You'd think that
someone, somewhere could come up with a converter that accepted RGB or
composite video from various classic machines and presented something
reasonable over VGA analog or DVI link.  I probably have a dozen different
video converters here and none of them are without issues.

Steve