[Coco] FW: CoCo ROM cartridge casings/enclosures.

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:31:11 EST 2013

True and I agree.  I was only considering the investment because there are
other projects and purposes for which I could use such a printer.  It's
great you have already started on a design!  I would most definitely be
making 'tweaks' to the cartridge to allow for buttons/switches/expanding
length etc.  I may get with you later if I need help getting my own up and
running.