[Coco] ATX power supply

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sun Dec 15 23:32:45 EST 2013

In using a ATX power supply, must not over or under draw from all three
power outputs  (3.3, 5 and 12 Volts.)

Most ATX power supplies need to draw 1 amp of current to work
correctly.  This includes the not used 3.3 Volts in your setup.

In place of trying to wire up an AXT power supply, why not just used
5/12 power supply that used to drive modern hard drives? On eBay, they
are only $3.43 with free shipping.

Link on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131048683249

True, it takes a few weeks to get here from Chine.  But $3.43 each, not
bad.  You can get them a bit faster at twice the price.

Steve