[Coco] Pop Star Pilot - Chapter 11 is up

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 15 18:43:54 EST 2013

John Kowalski <sockmaster at ...> writes:

> Anyhoo.. it just means you might have to adjust your code timing a wee
> little bit since it'll trigger interrupts at a slightly different
> position.  The trigger points might be half a scan line later when
> using the fast timer than when using the slow timer (they still happen
> at 3 line intervals, just the trigger point is offset)

Just tried it and it works.

Set the interrupt source to the faster clock and found a timer value of 1134
was the sweet spot without any other changes.

Works on both '86 and '87 GIME chip CoCo's as well as the VCC emulator.

I haven't got the Mess emulator but will try that later.

Thanks John. Genious as usual.

Nick