[Coco] CoCoEPROMpak v1.0.1: 8k banking support + LED

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:45:13 EST 2013

Thanks.  I've assembled and tested all three boards with no problems.  I'll
be selling atleast 2 of them if anyone is interested.  I woke up this
morning and had a brain flash... what if I could enhance it again with a
digital encoder to select a ROM...or better yet, have a 'control' line
attached to the board that runs to a Arduino controller (attached to ROMPak
case or top of CoCo) that would have a LCD and allow you to dial-a-rom up to
a much larger number of banks.  The idea here being that you could keep an
entire library of ROM's on a chip (much larger EPROM that what the board
currently supports) and select from HDB-DOS, games, etc.  I will explore
this further :)