[Coco] Glenside IDE update

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:31:24 EST 2013

I made a CF image:

http://download1641.mediafire.com/wl7i09qi2xjg/w3koz4ysi3bb3bt/glensIDE.zip

Also the hdb-dos rom is inside the pak. You have 356 disks and 5 OS-9
flavours (os9v2, nitros-9 coco2/coco2b/coco3/coco3_6309). Set your IDE
to $FF50.

Use linux "dd" or windows cygwin "dd" command:

dd if=cf_glenside.img of=/dev/sdb bs=1M count=352

TO access the upper 100 floppies you need to run the PART2.BAS on the
first disk. This will put you in the coco3 mod tracker together with
100 floppies full of .MOD trackers.

Enjoy

Long live the CoCo