[Coco] Glenside IDE update

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 16:20:41 EST 2013

For my setup, I could put in a switch somewhere on the PCB and label it IDE
No power and CF Power SW.  There seems to be space.  Brian, is this just a 2
layer PCB and not a 4-layer one?  I don't what to disturb any hidden traces
if there are any.  Until I find the right switch though, I'll just run the
jumper from +5v to pin 20 and use my CF adapter only.  Thank you for ya'll's
input.  Take care my friends.
Kip