[Coco] CoCoEPROMpak v1.0.1: 8k banking support + LED

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:31:15 EST 2013

Well, I got my first test batch back today from OSHPark of the modification
I did to Mark Blair's CoCoEPROMPak board (Thanks Mark!).  My modification,
which I'm designating v1.0.1, includes support for 8K banking (4 x 8K banks
with 27256, 8 x 8K with 27512) or normal 16K banks like his original board
plus LED.  I've assembled one of the boards and tested with PERFECT results!

Photos here. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/94nds5ywsojjv/CoCoEPROMpak

My method for combining 8K ROM's into one .

MS-DOS batch file:   Where '4BANKS.ROM' is the combined 32k ROM

COPY BANK1.ROM/B 4BANKS.ROM/B

COPY 4BANKS.ROM/B+BANK2.ROM/B

COPY 4BANKS.ROM/B+BANK3.ROM/B

COPY 4BANKS.ROM/B+BANK4.ROM/B

I will leave the CoCo 2 running all night with the board in place and make
sure everything holds up, which I believe it will.   I will post further
details if anyone is interested.