[Coco] GlensIDE boards with HDB-DOS rompak

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Wed Dec 11 06:23:39 EST 2013

I have used a floppy controller in the Glenside board in the past. I think this was the intended design. For that to work, the Glenside board had to be directly plugged into the CoCo. What I marvel at is the Y cable! :) My floppy controllers won't tolerate even a few inches of ribbon cable, no matter how much additional ground I connect. I'm guessing its power related. I connect a ROM pack ok, but floppy controller won't fly with a Y cable for me. Nice video Luis.

Cheers,
Mike