[Coco] Printing with DriveWire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:14:17 EST 2013

Currently DriveWire's printing support is only available in OS9, but
it would be really easy to write a BASIC utility that would print
ascii files over DW.  Maybe I can get that done sometime soon, or if
anybody it looking for a quick project, you just have to call the
'send a byte over dw' routine prefacing each byte you want to print
with the OP_PRINT byte.