[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:50:42 EST 2013

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Samsung 730MW
>

> Sure it does RGB 15khz ???

Absolutely sure.  When you switch the SCART AV input to the proper mode
(reads voltages on a couple of lines) it understands R,G,B + combined sync
at 15.75Khz. (I think PAL also via some detection magic).  It even
tolerates the Apple 2 variant of NTSC color without too many artifacts.

> You only need a NAND gate on coco3 for
> hsync and vsync, you can disconnect rgb pin-10 and use it to make your
> own cable.

I have a combiner built up.  Just need to get motivated to dig out
everything, build some adapters and try it.

Steve