[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:00:41 EST 2013

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> Yes some TVs indeed are horrible.

What's odd is that the Samsung 730MW was one of the few monitors sold in
the US that has a SCART connector.  It works very well with my Amigas,
Apple IIgs, etc.  when interfaced in that manner.  If I get motivated, I
may try the CoCo on the SCART plug, but will need a sync combiner rigged
up (SCART "AV" mode is composite sync only).

> I got a Dell 2001FP it's an old 20" monitor:
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-UltraSharp-2001FP-20-1-LCD-Monitor-/121228583500?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item1c39c9624c

Blast.  Just missed it :-).  Will keep my eyes open for another.

> It's has a very good s-video quality (also composite) and it's 4:3
> ratio. Also it does PAL. That means you can connect C-64 PAL computers
> on it. It has a optional speaker but you may be well served with
> normal PC speakers.

Steve