[Coco] CoCo Christmas Demos

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 15:45:54 EST 2013

The effort was fantastic, I would love to see it play on a Real CoCo though, as it looked the the frame rate (i thought was) was a bit slow and the audio choppy. I am wondering if that is just the way it is or if that is because of the particular emulator used or if that's just Youtube's compression.
-Glen

    random.rodder at gmail.com