[Coco] Coco 1 263-3001 just goes to 'ok' prompt when turned on

Jeremy Michea jmichea at mail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:15:47 EST 2013

Maybe this "warm vs cold" theory has merit. If I wait at least 5 seconds before turning the system on, I get the proper extended basic prompt. One second less, I get "ok" only. I realize these are old systems but is this normal behavior? Especially considering the crazy upgrade this machine has endured.