[Coco] Coco 1 263-3001 just goes to 'ok' prompt when turned on

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Dec 6 17:34:28 EST 2013

Interesting.  It does make sense that cold temperatures might cause
greater memory persistence in RAM chips, which would explain the
problem going away when the machine was warmed up.  Just like cold
weather stiffening your fingers!

Glad nothing more than reaching a comfy temperature was required to
fix your new CoCo 1.

Art