[Coco] Coco 1 263-3001 just goes to 'ok' prompt when turned on

Jeremy Michea jmichea at mail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:06:21 EST 2013

Perhaps you are right Arthur. I should mention that this coco just arrived in the mail and it is COLD right now. Wonder if I should have let the machine acclimate before I first hooked it up.

As an update, after using it a bit more, I'm getting the regular extended basic prompt with almost 100% frequency now. Also what I thought was a 16k machine appears to be a 64k machine after getting 24781 with print mem. Also, this coco appears to have belonged to the RCMP at one time. There's a sticker on the bottom stating such.

Perhaps this coco was used to solve crimes!