[Coco] RadioShack remembers the CoCo (on Google+)

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Dec 5 17:12:24 EST 2013

Popcorn, I don't think so.

This one is Shooting Gallery running in PAL mode.

I should know since I was the main programmer for CoCo stuff while I was
at DataSoft.  At the time, Datasoft would only putting one programmer's
name on a title.  (It changed after Sands of Egypt.) I gave James game
credit on this title and Canyon Climber to help him after leaving DataSoft.

Steve