[Coco] Need help with 3.5" drives and NitrOS-9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 20:03:13 EST 2013

Mr Gault,
The code that sets the TPI is in the rb1773.asm at the L0115 label.
I was under the impression the TPI for a 720k 3.5 was supposed to be 96 TPI.
Gene would be the one to answer this as he seems to be the drive guru.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com